Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy. This is a tasty quick recipe like and comment and subscribe for more recipe videos!! Serve generous spoonfuls of hamburger gravy over the mashed potatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
School hamburger gravy made by the lunch ladies is a classic. Whenever you have a hankering for Whips up quickly and you can take short cuts thanks to the miracle of pre-made mashed potatoes and Pillsbury biscuits. How to Make Hamburger Gravy with Mashed Potatoes. You can cook Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy
- It's of For the meat.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef or Turkey.
- It's of As much garlic as you want.
- You need of Salt.
- It's 1 teaspoons of pepper, parsley,.
- You need 2 teaspoon of celery flakes.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of cajun season.
- You need 4 bags of your favorite kind of potatoes.
- You need of For the gravy.
- Prepare of The dropping of the the ground beef.
- It's 2-4 teaspoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir until ground meat is no longer pink and the onions are soft. White Trash Hamburger Gravy and Breakfast Biscuits. Add water and cook until thickness you prefer.
Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy instructions
- Start the meat first. Put it in a pan. Add the seasoning and brown up the meat.
- Drain the grease into a bowl and save for later.
- Start your water for the potatoes. Now I just got the 1.00 ones at the store. But you can use whatever kind you want. Or if you want to do them homemade go for it..
- As the water is boiling take the dropping from the meat and put it back in the pan you just used for it..
- Start out with 1 teaspoons of flour first mix it together and then add another one. Keep stirring it..
- Take the water and slowly add to it.. keep stirring and adding a little bit more flour..
- You can add more of you want more. It is all up to you. But you dont have to add anything to it..
- Move it off the burner.
- Do the potatoes and once they are done add the meat to the potatoes and mix it together. Then put the gravy in and mix it... you can add veggies like green beans to it.
Add Kitchen Bouquet to color, and salt and pepper to taste. I used a can of Gordon foods canned brown gravy, with the hamburger and onions, it was thicker as I remember it, very good with mashed potatoes. Mash and add some butter; season to taste. Serve the meat sauce over the cauliflower or just mix it all together. * You can thicken the gravy with xanthan gum rather than reduce it until thick. The end result will be nice and saucy.