Easy mashed potato. Potatoes are blended with warmed butter and milk to create those perfect, smooth mashed potatoes everyone loves. Enter, these (insanely delicious!) easy mashed potatoes. You won't be disappointed by our best creamy mashed potatoes recipes, including garlic mashed potatoes, mashed potatoes with cream.
Looking for the best mashed potatoes? These creamy mashed potatoes from Delish.com are insane. This is the only recipe you need for creamy spuds. You can have Easy mashed potato using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy mashed potato
- It's 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare of salt.
- It's of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of milk.
- You need of sauce.
- You need 2 tbspn of butter.
- It's 1 tbspn of corn starch.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need of salt.
- It's of black pepper.
Presenting…my all-time favorite mashed potatoes recipe. These homemade mashed potatoes are perfectly rich and creamy, full of great flavor, easy to make, and always a crowd fave. Mashed potatoes are a requirement on the Thanksgiving table, and a hearty side dish for any meal throughout the fall and winter. But they do require some labor — peeling, chopping, boiling, mashing.
Easy mashed potato step by step
- Peel, wash and dice the potatoes.
- Boil the potatoes for 18mins with a pinch of salt. make sure that a fork can pass through the potatoes without much difficulty.
- Drain the water and heat for another 1-2 minutes.
- Mash the potatoes using a fork.
- Add a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper and milk. continue mashing until they are spread evenly.
- For the sauce: heat butter using a frying pan until brown.
- Mix the cornstarch with chicken broth and pour them into the pan.
- Mix well until the sauce turns brown and simmer for 1-2 mins.
- Add a pinch of pepper and a pinch of salt (italian herbs (optional)).
- Plate the mashed potato and pour the sauce.
- The mashed potatoes are ready to be served!!.
Mash potatoes with potato masher until no lumps remain. Our Easy Mashed Potatoes recipe shows how to make mashed potatoes in a few simple steps. If you're a potato fan and you love mashed potatoes, there's no reason you shouldn't have a tried and. Mashed potatoes are a family favorite and it was time I shared the recipe. There are so many versions of mashed potato recipes on the web.